Charlottesville was very, very wrong! After a Jewish agent provocateur, James Fields, murdered a white woman on George Soros's birthday, the government is now labelling all white nationalist groups as terrorists. Meanwhile the government never labels New World Order establishment terrorist groups such as Antifa and BLM as terrorist groups.
Grocery Manufacturers Association
The Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA) aka the Grocery Lobby was founded in 1908. This group does two things:
- Pushes the plastic bag ban, which hurts the environment and lets them profit by charging for bags. See the article plastic bag ban for a long list of reasons why that ban is only harmful.
- Pushes genetically modified food to genocide the American people.
Promoting the agricultural holocaust
Since genetically modified food began, this group has pushed it.
California Proposition 37 (2012) required labeling of genetically modified food and prevented them from calling themselves "natural" and one of the biggest groups spending $2,002,000 that prevented the bill from passing was the Grocery Manufacturers Association!
After this group got Prop 37 defeated in November 2015, on December 5, 2013, they sent a letter to the Food and Drug Administration announcing their plan to petition the FDA to establish a rule allowing food made with genetically modified products to be labeled as 'natural'. This is like being allowed to label deadly rat poison as "safe to eat" and "good for you". This has led many informed people calling to boycott this group along with Monsanto.
In 2015, the Grocery Lobby also pushed through the "The Safe and Accurate Food Labeling Act", named in Orwellian Doublespeak. It is more honestly called the Dark Act by its nickname because this bill bans labeling of genetically modified food.
The GMA was founded in 1908 as the Grocery Manufacturers of America. It is headquartered at 2401 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, D.C.. On January 1, 2007 GMA merged with the Food Products Association and formed the world's largest trade association representing the food, beverage, and consumer products industry (GMA/FPA). Effective January 1, 2008, the association adopted the single name Grocery Manufacturers Association.
- Chair: Gary Rodkin, CEO of ConAgra Foods
- Vice-Chair: Ken Powell, Chairman and CEO of General Mills
- Treasurer/Secretary: William B. Cyr, President and CEO of Sunny Delight Beverages
- Group Seeks Special Label for Food: ‘Natural’, New York Times, December 19, 2013
- Organic Consumers boycott Monsanto and GMA
- GMA History
- GMA Board of Directors