UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
Beck at the CPAC in 2016 as the main speaker
Glenn Lee Beck|
February 10, 1964
Everett, Washington, U.S.
|Residence||Westlake, Texas, U.S.|
|Education||Sehome High School|
|Occupation||Television host and political commentator, radio host, author, television network & film producer, entrepreneur|
|Home town||Mount Vernon, Washington, U.S.|
|Net worth||US$90 million (2013–14)|
Republican (before 2014)|
|Religion||The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; raised Roman Catholic|
Claire (1983–1994) 2 children|
Tania (m. 1999) 2 children
Gene Burns Memorial Award for Freedom of Speech 2013 (Talkers Magazine)|
Tribeca Disruptive Innovation Award, 2013
Marconi Award Personality of the Year 2008, Defender of Israel Award, Zionist Organization of America 2011
|Website||Glenn Beck's Official Website|
Glenn Edward Lee Beck (nicknamed: Glenn Cuck) (born February 10, 1964 in Everett, Washington, U.S.) is a Zionist cuckservative radio and television personality. By April 2018, his cuckservativeness had hurt his popularity and he was selling as private jet and other assets as his media empire crumbled.
General cuckservative views
July 2015, he proved he is a cuckservative by banning Donald Trump discussion on his show. September 2015, he said anyone who dislikes Obama and likes Trump is a "racist". March 2016, he made a death threat against Trump and the Secret Service investigated him.
Glenn Beck used to be part of Fox News. When Ron Paul was a threat to the establishment, he was constantly attacking Ron Paul. Once Ron Paul was no longer he threat, he pretended to support Ron Paul with things that sound similar to, "You know that Tea Party had some really great ideas. It's too bad they never got voted in."
Brings white genocide
He is pro-demographic genocide. While homeless US citizens suffer and have their homes destroyed, Beck goes to the US-Mexico border and rewards illegal alien invaders with presents and free food. He also has said compared himself to Oskar Schindler saying he will smuggle in Middle Eastern illegal alien rapists into the USA.
On August 24, 2011, Beck led a rally called "Restoring Courage" at the Southern Wall of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. The purpose was "to stand with the Jewish people. 3,000 Beck fans flew in, primarily from the United States, and were treated to lectures by Orthodox rabbis and Zionist ministers, as well as a scary film about Auschwitz.
- "Lynnwood Enterprise, Wednesday, April 1, 1964, p. 23". Newspaperarchive.com. Retrieved 2013-12-31. (Subscription required (. ))
- Beck, Glenn (January 4, 2011). "America at a Crossroads". Fox News. p. 2. Archived from the original on 26 April 2011. Retrieved January 21, 2011.
- Bond, Paul (2014-02-07). "Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2014-04-16.
- Stelter, Brian (September 12, 2012). "Beck Takes His Conservative Internet Shows to the Dish Network". New York Times.
- "Glenn Beck". Forbes. 2012-04-18. Retrieved 2014-01-31.
- "Look, I'm Mormon, and most Christians don't recognize me as a Christian." – Glenn Beck, on August 29, 2010, in an interview with Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday. As sourced by the Pew Research Center in this September 2, 2010 article
- Goodstein, Laurie (March 11, 2010). "Christians Urged to Boycott Glenn Beck". The New York Times.
Even Mormon scholars in Mr. Beck's own church, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, said in interviews that Mr. Beck seemed ignorant of just how central social justice teaching was to Mormonism.
- Chozick, Amy, "Beck Acts as a Bridge Between Romney and Evangelical Christians", New York Times, November 3, 2012. Retrieved 2012-11-04.
- "SFGate Blog". The San Francisco Chronicle.
- "Tribeca Film Festival to Honor Twyla Tharp for Innovation – Variety". Variety.
- "Beck Wins Marconi Award". mediabistro.com. Archived from the original on 26 September 2009. Retrieved 2009-04-09.
- Harris, Ben (November 21, 2011). "At ZOA dinner, Glenn Beck dishes out the pro-Israel meat". Jewish Telegraphic Agency.
- Why Conservatives Can't Trust FOX News