We need to get out and vote this year or USA Republicans will lose majority in Congress and Trump will be impeached.
Friedrich Engels✡☭ (November 28, 1820 - August 5, 1895) was a German social theorist, philosopher and author considered to be one of the founding fathers of Communism. Engels is most notable for coauthoring The Communist Manifesto (1848) with Karl Marx✡.
- The Condition of the Working Class in England in 1844 (1844)
- The Peasant War in Germany (1850)
- Revolution and Counter-Revolution in Germany (1852)
- Anti-Dühring (1878), Socialism: Utopian and Scientific (1880)
- Dialectics of Nature (1883)
- The Origin of the Family, Private Property, and the State (1884)
- Ludwig Feuerbach and the End of Classical German Philosophy (1886)
Marx and Engels
- The German Ideology (1845)
- The Holy Family (1845)
- Manifesto of the Communist Party (1848)
- Writings on the U.S. Civil War (1861)
- Capital, Volume II [posthumous to Marx, published by Engels] (1885)
- Capital, Volume III [posthumous to Marx, published by Engels] (1894)
|“|| There is no country in Europe which does not have in some corner or other one or several ruined fragments of peoples (völkerabfall), the remnant of a former population that was suppressed and held in bondage by the nation which later became the main vehicle of historical development. These relics of a nation mercilessly trampled under foot in the course of history, as Hegel says, these residual fragments of peoples always become fanatical standard-bearers of counter-revolution and remain so until their complete extirpation or loss of their national character, just as their whole existence in general is itself a protest against a great historical revolution.
Such, in Scotland, are the Gaels, the supporters of the Stuarts from 1640 to 1745. Such, in France, are the Bretons, the supporters of the Bourbons from 1792 to 1800. Such, in Spain, are the Basques, the supporters of Don Carlos. Such, in Austria, are the pan-Slavist Southern Slavs, who are nothing but the residual fragment of peoples [alternative translation: "racial trash"], resulting from an extremely confused thousand years of development. That this residual fragment, which is likewise extremely confused, sees its salvation only in a reversal of the whole European movement, which in its view ought to go not from west to east, but from east to west, and that for it the instrument of liberation and the bond of unity is the Russian knout — that is the most natural thing in the world.
|— Marx's friend Engles, openly calling for the extermination of Slavs, Gaels, Bretons and Basques, 8 January 1849.|
- Friedrich Engels (10 May 2013). "The Magyar Struggle". External link in