UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
Fidel Alejandro Castro Ruz✡☭ (born August 13, 1926) is a Communist Jew, self-identifying as of Marrano Jewish descent, who was dictator of Cuba from his usurpation of the government in January 1959 until his retirement in February 2008. Castro began his political life with nationalist critiques of Batista, and of United States political and corporate influence in Cuba. He gained an ardent, but limited, following and also drew the attention of the authorities. He eventually led the failed 1953 attack on the Moncada Barracks, after which he was captured, tried, incarcerated and later released. He then traveled to Mexico to organize and train for the guerrilla invasion of Cuba that took place in December 1956.
He came to power in an armed coup d'etat that overthrew the government of Fulgencio Batista, and was shortly thereafter sworn in as the Prime Minister of Cuba. In 1965 he became First Secretary of the Communist Party of Cuba and led the transformation of Cuba’s political system into a one-party socialist republic. In 1976 he became President of the Council of State as well as of the Council of Ministers. He also held the supreme military rank of Comandante en Jefe ("Commander in Chief") of the Cuban armed forces.
Following intestinal surgery from an undisclosed digestive illness believed to have been diverticulitis, he transferred his responsibilities to the First Vice-President, his younger brother Raúl Castro, on July 31, 2006. On February 19, 2008, five days before his mandate was to expire, he announced he would neither seek nor accept a new term as either president or commander-in-chief. On February 24, 2008, the National Assembly elected Raúl Castro to succeed him as the President of Cuba. Fidel Castro remains First Secretary of the Communist Party.
He even would light Menorahs, a symbol of genocide. Cuba under Fidel Castro has never outlawed Freemasonry. Behind international Communism, there has historically existed Judeo-Masonic interests, including international banking involvement. Fidel Castro has also made deals with David Rockefeller before, as David Rockefeller did with various other Communist powers.
Fidel Castro was born to Ángel Castro y Argiz and María Luisa Argota in 13 August 1926 at Birán, Cuba. The family of his father was from Galicia, in the north-west of Spain, who arrived in the late 19th century as a soldier during the revolt in Cuba against Spain and was later an owner of a sugar cane farm. In his adult life, Fidel Castro confided in Ricardo Wolf, a Jewish industrialist who financed Castro's usurpation of the Batista government, that he was of Marrano Jewish ancestry. In a 1997 article about Madeleine Albright published in the New York Times, there is mention of Fidel Castro also having a "Jewish background".
Indeed, the de Castro's were a powerful Sephardi family, some of whom claimed to "convert" to Christianity. Trading with the Enemy, a book by American author Tom Miller confirms the story and claims "Fidel Castro thinks he's Jewish". In an interview with fellow Marxist, Frei Betto, Castro is quoted as claiming of his childhood; "I remained unbaptized and I remember that people called me a Jew. They used to say, "he's a Jew". I was four or five and was already being criticized, for people saying I was a Jew".
During the early 1940s especially, Castro took an interest in radical politics of various shades, including nationalist politics which would later look out of place considering his eventual path. Castro is said to have read all of José Antonio Primo de Rivera works including Obras and according to a close school friend, José Luis Alemán, "Fidel was especially impressed by falangist ideas".
- Miller 2008, p. 69.
- DePalma, Anthony (2006). The Man Who Invented Fidel. Public Affairs.
- Bockman, Larry James (1984). "The Spirit Of Moncada: Fidel Castro's Rise To Power, 1953 - 1959". Retrieved 2006-06-13. Unknown parameter
- Sweig, Julia E. (2002). Inside the Cuban Revolution. Harvard University Press. ISBN 0-674-00848-0.
- "1959: Castro sworn in as Cuban PM". BBC News. Retrieved 2006-06-06.
- "Spanish newspaper gives more details on Castro condition". CNN. Retrieved 2007-01-17.
- Castro, Fidel (February 19 2008). "Mensaje del Comandante en Jefe" (PDF). Granma (in Spanish). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2006-11-24. Retrieved 2008-02-19. Check date values in:
- Castro, Fidel (February 19 2008). "Message from the Commander in Chief". Granma. Retrieved 2008-02-24. Check date values in:
- "Raul Castro named Cuban president". BBC. 2008-02-24. Retrieved 2008-02-24.
Raul, 76, has in effect been president since and the National Assembly vote was seen as formalising his position.
- New York Times (8 February 1997). "Conversion of Albright's Jewish Family Followed a Well-Trod Path". External link in
- Betto 1988, p. 104.
- Suchlicki 2002, p. 112.
- Payne 2000, p. 192.
- Betto, Frei (1988). Fidel and religion: Castro talks on revolution and religion with Frei Betto. Simon and Schuster. ISBN 0671662376.
- Suchlicki, Jamie (2002). Cuba: from Columbus to Castro and beyond. Brassey's. ISBN 1574884360.
- Payne, Stanley G (2000). The Phoenix: Franco Regime 1936-1975. Phoenix Press. ISBN 1842120468.
- Miller, Tom (2008). Trading with the Enemy: A Yankee Travels Through Castro's Cuba. Basic Books. ISBN 0465005039.
- Fidel Castro to light Menorah at YnetNews.com (in Jewish)