We need to get out and vote this year or USA Republicans will lose majority in Congress and Trump will be impeached.
See this video. By the middle of it, Tommy Robinson learns that the Metropolitan Intelligence Bureau (UK spy agency) is behind every jihadist terrorist attack in the UK.
Famous quotations about the Jews
Below is a list of famous quotations about the Jews.
- "The Jews are the scavengers of the world. Wherever there’s anything wrong with a country, you’ll find the Jews on the job there." (1923)
- "The Jews are responsible for Bolshevism in Russia, and Germany too. I was far too indulgent with them during my reign, and I bitterly regret the favors I showed to prominent Jewish bankers. - Kaiser Wilhelm II, (Chicago Tribune, July, 2 1922)
- "The Jews could be put down very plausibly as the most unpleasant race ever heard of. As commonly encountered they lack any of the qualities that mark the civilized man: courage, dignity, incorruptibility, ease, confidence. They have vanity without pride, voluptuousness without taste, and learning without wisdom. Their fortitude, such as it is, is wasted upon puerile objects, and their charity is mainly a form of display."
- "Obscenity is the natural characteristic of the Jews."
- "The moment a man resists the aggressiveness of the organized Jew, he is branded for liquidation socially, politically, religiously and economically."
- "The Jews, I find, are very, very selfish. They care not how many Estonians, Latvians, Finns, Poles, Yugoslavs or Greeks get murdered or mistreated as Displaced Persons as long as the Jews get special treatment. Yet when they have power, physical, financial or political neither Hitler nor Stalin has anything on them for cruelty or mistreatment to the under dog."
- "Am I an original scientist or just a dirty Jew?" 
- The People's Tycoon: Henry Ford and the American Century, By Steven Watts, page 381
- Antizion, by William Grimstad, page 147
- Anti-Semitism in Times of Crisis, By Sander L. Gilman, Steven T. Katz, page 217
- 'The Truth About Gerald Smith: America’s #1 Fascist, page 13
- Besieged Patriot. page 11
- Harry S. Truman 1947 Diary, July 21