UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
Economics is the social science that studies the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services. The term economics comes from the Greek for oikos (house) and nomos (custom or law), hence "rules of the house(hold)."
Economics in National Socialism
- National work programs.
- Give money to people who do good things.
- Limit bonuses, manager pay, and what they are paid should be based on the success of the company.
- Limit the rich from fleecing the nation's money.
- The richest pay 45% of the country's tax burden.
- They stopped having their issued money be debt to the Jewish banks (e.g. Federal Reserve) and issued their own money so any national debt was a debt to themselves. Japan also started this in the 1930s and kept doing it after WWII.
- Newly married couples get a loan of $100,000. After each child that loan is forgiven 25%. It gets rid of unemployment because women are out of the workforce, so men can find work and don't need welfare, and in the end makes the government money rather than losing it.
Adolf Hitler's thoughts about economy, very clearly explained. Summary: The economy should serve the people, and not the people should serve an economic system. Productivity is what gives money value, not how much gold a country has or the value speculators assign to a currency. That the wealth of a nation is based on how productive it is. The government should work to keep people employed and productive (e.g. protect them if a business shuts down and leaves many people out of work like what later happened in Detroit and Flint Michigan USA), but not become bureaucratic with the economy. Additionally, there shouldn't be an adversarial relationship between employees and employers.
Hiring only immigrant labor
In the USA with its continuously rising unemployment and the real unemployment and underemployment numbers lied about by the government, most people with computer science degrees end up never getting jobs in their major and suffer through unemployment and underemployment all their lives, particularly in the Silicon Valley. The reason for this is because the tech companies will only hire immigrants. Companies such as Microsoft, Intel, Google and Facebook lie and claim that there's a lack of tech worker citizens and lobby Congress for tens of millions of dollars paid new foreign tech workers each year. Facebook is particularly connected to Fwd.us, an organization promoting mass immigration to bring further economic ruin and demographic genocide. The lies of these companies fools all the baby boomers who always easily got every job they ever wanted, including being hired for upper management right out of college despite having no work experience even as a teenager.
- Die Rothschilds
- International banking
- National socialism, liberalism, marxism
- Resistance to Jewish supremacism in economics
- Supply and demand