UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
Illegal drugs are called narcotics. Legal drugs are called pharmaceuticals, also known as pharmajewticals.
Drug addiction articles:
- Crack cocaine
- Jews and the narcotic drugs trade
- Marijuana (The herbal jew)
- Race and illegal drug use
- Rudy Eugene
- About a fifth of people in the USA take psychotropic drugs to cope with everyday life. Pharmaceutical drugs are slowly starting to contain microchips in their pills. and these swallowed chips can wirelessly relay knowledge to medical staff without your knowledge. Google is one of the companies designing this. Some of these nanites aim to link human brains together into a hive mind.
- Whenever the police in the USA, Canada, UK, etc. find drugs on you they also will rob all your cash too just like that. Judges will then refuse to give it back too.
- The Connections Between Psychotropic Drugs and Irrational Acts of Violence
- Mexican in the USA microwaved urine at 7-11 to fake a drug test. Container exploded in microwave and urine went everywhere!
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.|