UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
Cultural Genocide is a system of subversion. Cultural genocide means destroying a nation by destroying the shared knowledge and beliefs that make up a culture. Using the education system to suppress knowledge of a people's history is a major part of it. Using the media to promote new and alien ideas is another. Flooding a country with immigrants who know nothing about a country is effective.
It is being done in Tibet, England, America and much of Christendom. We all sympathise when the Dalai Lama tells us about China carrying out cultural genocide. The main stream media do not tell us that it happening throughout the West.
It happens in mass media as well. Don't be surprised if one day if they start changing Disney characters like Snow White into Snow Black. This isn't to help nonwhites, it's to hurt white people and only help Jews.
The United Nations have taken a position on it:-
- Cultural genocide is a term used to describe the deliberate destruction of the cultural heritage of a people or nation for political, military, religious, ideological, ethnical [ sic ], or racial reasons.
Relevance to International Law
- Article 7 of the United Nations Draft Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples uses the phrase "cultural genocide" but does not define what it means. The complete article reads as follows:
- Indigenous peoples have the collective and individual right not to be subjected to ethnocide and cultural genocide, including prevention of and redress for:
- a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
- (b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;
- (c) Any form of population transfer which has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
- (d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;
- (e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.
That might be thought a statement of government policy in England.
Blackwashing: Always replacing whites with nonwhites.
- César Tort (Editor): The Fair Race's Darkest Hour. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; First edition 2014, ISBN 978-1502901644 [440 p.]
- Cultural Genocide defined by the UN
- The Dalai Lama says China causing 'cultural genocide' of his people
- Islam perpetrating Cultural Genocide
- The Era of Defamation and Multi-Cultural Genocide from the British National Party explaining that multi-cultural genocide is in progress against Britain
- Tibetan cultural genocide
- Cultural genocide of Armenian monuments continues
- Aboriginal cultural genocide
- Spiritual and cultural genocide of the Native Americans
- Bloodless Genocide of the Pitcairn People in Norfolk Island
- Cornish cultural genocide
- Canada Cultural Genocide: Forced Removal of Native Children
- Scottish schools forcing elementary school children to participate in Islam
- Goal Of Islamization: Dictatorship And Birth Of Luciferian Culture