UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
Conspiracy may refer to
- An act of working in secret to obtain some goal, usually understood with negative connotations.
History and Law
- Cabal, conspiratorial association between religious, political, or tribal officials
- Conspiracy (civil), agreement between two or more natural persons to break the law at some time in the future
- Conspiracy (crime), agreement between two or more natural persons to break the law at some time in the future
- Conspiracy (political), a plot to overthrow a government or other powers
- Conspiracies: Fact or Fiction? at Running Cause I Can't Fly