We need to get out and vote this year or USA Republicans will lose majority in Congress and Trump will be impeached.
See this video. By the middle of it, Tommy Robinson learns that the Metropolitan Intelligence Bureau (UK spy agency) is behind every jihadist terrorist attack in the UK.
Circumcision is the most common form of genital mutilation. The earliest recorded accounts are in ancient Egypt, but the practice goes back before recorded history. Anatomist and hyperdiffusionist historian Grafton Elliot Smith has found evidence it to be to be over 15,000 years old.
Similarity between male and female circumcision
The lying mainstream media always says that female circumcision is girls being singled out for this practice when in fact that is not true. In every culture that circumcises girls, the boys are also circumcised. So in a perverse way, these Muslim cultures in the Middle East and some parts of Africa are promoting gender equality.
While common propaganda encourages male genital mutilation and shames female circumcision, they are both very similar. They remove both tissue and 70,000 nerve endings. The foreskin contains 30 – 40% of all nerve endings in the penis (about a third at least) and is among the greatest concentration of nerve endings in a small space in the whole human body. This huge amount of nerve endings also means it is extremely painful to get.
The male result is the tip of the penis is less protected and more easily chaffed. The male experiences less sexual pleasure, has no natural lubricant, and is to some extent numb at the tip. Studies have found uncircumcised men are better lovers. “respondents overwhelmingly concurred that the mechanics of coitus were different for the two groups...73 percent [of the women] reported that circumcised men tended to thrust harder and deeper, using elongated strokes, while unaltered men thrust more gently, to have shorter thrusts and tended to be in contact with the mons pubis and the clitoris more.” Circumcised men lose feeling in the tip of the penis after a period of time, due to a process called keratinization. The foreskin was meant to protect the tip from frequent contact. Without the protection of the foreskin, the tip is unprotected and over time, loses sensitivity. With foreskin protection, the penis remains sensitive, which equates to more feeling. Women also are extremely more likely to have orgasms with an uncircumcised man because the foreskin acts as a massager for the vagina, creating more sensations for the woman while decreasing the chance of female dryness. Despite the added sensation, uncut men last just as long, if not longer than circumcised men. Women are often only averse to foreskin at first because it is unusual compared to what they're used to seeing, but they prefer it afterward. Just like with males, female circumcision removes only the tip of the clitoris because the full clitoris goes entirely through her groin and woman are still able to have orgasms, just with reduced sensation like with circumcised men.
The extreme trauma from male genital mutilation causes damage to areas of brain in areas of reasoning, perception and emotions. Researchers find circumcised men have higher alexithymia scores than intact men. Alexithymia is the inability to process emotions. Men have even had to have their penises amputated because of botched circumcisions.
The modern propaganda reasons for it are claims of health reasons and claims it makes people behave more morally. The health claims are a lie promoted by jewish doctors. The foreskin actually boosts immune function and protects the body from pathogens. Circumcision has been proven to cause both erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. The older Judaism reason was an offering to their god. But for the ancient Egyptian reason, as the Dogon tribe of Africa gives, they view the foreskin as feminine and the clitoris as masculine, so they remove each. Why they don't remove male nipples is unknown.
In the United States, even with experienced medical care that ancient people did not have, 1 in every 500,000 baby boys die from male circumcision. The amount of males circumcised after the United States joined the side of the jews in WWII and imported large amounts of them to run the media, government, education and healthcare systems. Newborns are circumcised without anesthetic.
Jewish reaction to circumcision bans
- Alanis MC, Lucidi RS (2004). "Neonatal circumcision: a review of the world's oldest and most controversial operation". Obstet Gynecol Surv. 59 (5): 379–95. PMID 15097799. doi:10.1097/00006254-200405000-00026. Unknown parameter
- Gollaher (2001), ch. 1, The Jewish Tradition, pp. 1-30
- The Danger of Circumcision, Tim Hammond and Stefan Molyneux
- Man with penis transplant a father soon
- "Use of devices for adult male circumcision in public health HIV prevention programmes: Conclusions of the Technical Advisory Group on Innovations in Male Circumcision" (PDF). World Health Organization. 2012.
- Marcel Griaule, Conversations with Ogotemmêli: An introduction to Dogon Religious Ideas,International African Institute/Oxford University Press (1965) 1970 reprint pb.p.22. Originally, for the Dogon, man was endowed with a dual soul, and circumcision eliminates the superfluous one.(ibid.p.24)
- "Circumcision: Position Paper on Neonatal Circumcision". American Academy of Family Physicians. 2007. Retrieved 2007-01-30.
- How did a women’s equality campaign get turned into a social media movement against male circumcision……..?
- Intactipedia, an academic resource on intact genital anatomy.
- CircLeaks, A place to learn about those who fund, promote, and profit from circumcision.
- Bill Gates helps fund mass circumcision programme
- Feminists Silent as Judge Forces Woman to Mutilate Her Son’s Penis