UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
|Type of business||Private|
Type of site
|Social news and media aggregation|
|Available in||Multilingual, primarily English|
June 23, 2005,|
Medford, Massachusetts, U.S.
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, United States|
|Founder(s)||Steve Huffman – Alexis Ohanian|
|Key people||Steve Huffman (co-founder and CEO)|
|Employees||230 (July 2017)|
|Alexa rank||6 (Global, February 2018[update])|
|Advertising||Banner ads, promoted links|
|Registration||Optional (required to submit, comment, or vote)|
Reddit is an entertainment, social networking service and news website where registered community members can submit content, such as text posts or direct links. It is based in San Francisco, California.
Reddit was founded by Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian, who were not jewish. It was acquired by Condé Nast Publications in October 2006 and became a direct subsidiary of Condé Nast's parent company, Advance Publications✡ in September 2011. As of August 2012, Reddit operates as an independent entity, although Advance Publications is still its largest shareholder.
Advance Publications is an American media company owned by the descendants of S.I. Newhouse Sr.✡, Donald Newhouse✡ and S.I. Newhouse, Jr.✡ Samuel Irving Newhouse, Sr. was born in a tenement on the Lower East Side of Manhattan, the eldest of eight children born to Jewish immigrants. Donald Newhouse and Samuel Irving Newhouse, Jr. are his children.
For a time, Ellen K. Pao (aka. Chairman Pao), a Cultural Marxist SJW, ran the site and imposed bunch of Mao-like rules. Of course all Cultural Marxists claim it's "racist" to say she's like Mao since she's oriental, however they say comparing a white person to Hitler is just fine.
Fun facts about Ellen Pao:
- In 2005, Pao joined Kleiner Perkins, an investment firm.
- She married Buddy Fletcher in 2007. Prior to this, Fletcher was in a male homosexual relationship with Hobart V. "Bo" Fowlkes, Jr. for more than 10 years.
- While working at Kleiner Perkins she had an affair with her boss Ajit Nazre who also was married. They had sex too. The affair began in 2006 before Pao married her husband Fletcher.
- Her job at Kleiner Perkins can be described as, "The junior partner is an up-or-out role. We have no lifetime junior partners." Even Pao's sleeping with her former boss didn't help her stay there. Of the 25 people who had been hired for it, only five were promoted, and the other 20 were fired for failing to meet quotas (a high turnover position). When she didn't make the cut, she sued claiming it was for "gender discrimination". According to court testimonies, she was disliked by those at the office. Emails from 2009 found she threatened to fire her assistant for taking time off work to help her landlord, a non-English speaker, who had been in a serious car accident. A main reason the firm got rid of her not because she is a woman, but because she is an unpleasant person to work with--a trait seen by how she tyranically ruled Reddit and how she loves to sue. She kept a chart listing “resentments” that she held over her colleagues at Kleiner Perkins. In court, she also admitted to sending negative e-mails about coworkers behind their backs, and acknowledged that she had once bullied a colleague to tears. A jury of six women and six men found in favor of Kleiner Perkins. On June 5, 2015, Pao demanded $2.7 million from the firm to not appeal the decision; Kleiner Perkins refused and said it would not pursue $970,000 in legal costs if Pao did not appeal the court's decision. Pao then appealed and lost.
- The amount Pao had sued her former company for in 2012 was $144 million. Just one year earlier, her husband had been found to owe investors this exact amount. In July 2011, FIA Leveraged Fund, an investment vehicle managed by Fletcher Asset Management, was unable to meet a redemption request, totaling $144 million, by three Louisiana pension fund investors.
- Her husband also has a long history of filing discrimination lawsuits that promote Cultural Marxism. Alphonse Fletcher vs. Kidder Peabody in 1991 where he got $1.26 million, and in a subsequent arbitration, the racial discrimination claim was dismissed. In February 2011, Fletcher filed a lawsuit against the Board of Directors of The Dakota co-op building in Manhattan, where he had lived since 1992 and owned four apartments. Among other things, he alleged defamation and unlawful discrimination.
- Pao and her husband are extremely wealthy and do not need to torture companies with frivolous lawsuits.
- Reddit decided this is the exact kind of person they want to hire as their CEO.
- Its previous CEO, Yishan Wong, resigned over a pretty disagreement over the location and the amount of money to spend on a new office.
- As CEO of reddit, one of the first things Pao did was to try to post a link to her own inbox, showing she did not understand the basics of Reddit or the Internet. She then deleted every comment pointing it out.
- She banned groups that she considered discriminatory including a group called "whalewatching" thinking it was making fun of fat people when it was actually about watching whales and not humans.
- She also did a lot of censorship and says her company's goal is not to be free speech. For instance links to Encyclopedia Dramatica are automatically hidden from other users. The truth about GamerGate is censored. Reddit became full of political correctness and censored in an Orwellian fashion.
- Reddit's userbase hates her  and fled to a new site called Voat.
- She started a "diversity" policy to discriminate against white people and also men. Diversity by the way is code-word for white genocide and diversity means chasing down the last white person.
- Pao fired popular administrator, AMA Coordinator Victoria Taylor (aka. chooter). One possible reason why was thought to be because race hustler Jesse Jackson held an "Ask Me Anything" ("AMA") and people were constantly asking really tough questions and he kept trying to dodge them. Reddit users went on strike after this.
- Pao then fired a Reddit moderator named Dacvak. Dacvak had leukemia was not recovering fast enough to move to San Francisco. She fired him stating, "because of our discussion, you are too sick to properly fulfill your duties as Community Manager" and that the work of telecommuting to moderate a forum "would be too demanding for [his] health".
- Other reddit administrators have been fired too since she took over.
- None of this information made it to the biased mainsteam New World Order news media who instead lie and call her a "feminist underdog" and a "brave victim". They also say that anyone who complains about her is doing "harassment dressed up as free speech".
- Pao and Fletcher bore spawn! A daughter: Matilda Pao Fletcher. She is half black from the father's side and half-Chinese from the mother's side.
- Reddit isn't on Yelp but does have Google Reviews and there's a lot of complaints about Chairman Pao.
Biased media reactions after resignation
After she resigned in July 2015, After Pao was fired, the biased mainstream media (eg. USA Today) then made articles libelously insulting the Reddit site and its userbase, then said all of reddit is bad, and then falsely described a tyrant as a victim if "bullying" while omitting important facts such as that she fired a man for having leukemia. Fortune did the same thing and then went into saying how he thinks reddit itself is a bad website that desperately needs to be shut down and he lied and said Chairman Pao was saving the site and making it more popular. The Guardian actually claimed that Chairman Pao was a "scapegoat" when she herself was the one and only one who decided and did all those bad things. It then tried to make it sound sad that Pao was leaving and lied and said she was a "very helpful" CEO. It then ended by fraudulently suggesting her previous frivolous lawsuit had merit.
Three years alter
At this time, she was a board director at Flipboard.
Orwellian police state after Pao
Pao stepped down and Steve Huffman took over in July 2015, but censorship continued. The SJWs are still pushing censorship and the more Reddit gives in, the more they'll keep demanding until Reddit doesn't have a site anymore. Huffman did things like banning r/GasTheKikes for being named about violence but of course he left r/KillWhitey up. /r/KikeTown rose up in its place.
Around the start of August 2015, Reddit banned communities Coontown and Sheeeiit (get link). People resurrected Coontown on Reddit replacement, Voat. https://voat.co/v/coontown The anti-white version of Coontown, r/crackertown, will always remain up on Reddit.
After the June 2016 Islamic terror attack in Orlando, Florida, Reddit began deleting any posts about the attack, even blood donation advice. Reddit is thinking they can lie and hide the fact that an Islamic terror attack happened.
Since then Reddit kept censoring and censoring more and more like all the big tech companies.
- Reddit's Transgender Pedophilia Problem by Evalion
- How Radical Feminists and SJWS Control Reddit by Evalion
- Episode 6 Ellen Pao's gift to pol by Murdoch Murdoch
- "Reddit on June23-05". Retrieved August 28, 2014.
- "Reddit.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved January 10, 2018.
- The Truth About #Gamergate With Syrian Girl
- Lashinsky, Adam; Benner, Katie (October 25, 2012). "A tale of money, sex and power: The Ellen Pao and Buddy Fletcher affair". Fortune. Retrieved March 23, 2015.
- Rimer, Sara (2004-05-18). "$50 Million Gift Aims to Further Legacy of Brown Case". The New York Times. The New York Times Company. Retrieved 2013-04-29.
- "The Unraveling of Ellen Pao and Her Husband, Buddy Fletcher". Vanity Fair. Retrieved 15 June 2015.
- Heather Somerville (4 March 2015). "Ellen Pao trial: Doerr says tech, VC firms would do better 'if they hired more women'". San Jose Mercury News. Retrieved 19 March 2015.
- "Kleiner Perkins Says Ellen Pao Wants $2.7M To Drop Appeal In Gender Bias Case". cbslocal.com.
- The Associated Press. "Firm: Ellen Pao Demanded $2.7 Million Not to Appeal Discrimination Verdict". NBC News.
- Liz Gainnes (June 1, 2015). "Ellen Pao Plans to Appeal". Re/code. Retrieved June 2, 2015.
Employment lawyers and court watchers had noted Judge Harold Kahn attempted to make the jury’s decision airtight by largely rejecting the Kleiner legal team’s objections and procedural requests throughout the trial.
- Lattman, Peter (12 July 2011). "SEC and Pension Systems to Examine Fletcher Fund". The New York Times. Retrieved 24 April 2012.
- Barbanel, Josh (20 December 2011). "Louisiana Pension Sets Plan for Fletcher Fund Loss". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 24 April 2012.
- "Alphonse Fletcher, Jr., Appellant, v. Kidder, Peabody & Company, Inc., Respondent. / Rita Reid, Appellant, V Goldman, Sachs & Co. Et Al., Respondent". Cornell University Law School. 1993-07-09. Retrieved 2008-09-15.
- Bradley, Richard (February 2012). "Buddy Fletcher: Financial Genius — or a Fake?". Boston Magazine. Retrieved May 2, 2012.
- Birger, Jon. "40 Under 40 > 1998 > Alphonse Fletcher Jr". Crain's New York Business. Crain Communications. Retrieved 2008-09-12.
- Bradley, Richard (March 2012). "Is Harvard's Buddy Fletcher a Financial Genius- or a Fake?". Boston Magazine. Retrieved 26 April 2012.
- Haughney, Christine and Peter Lattman (2011-02-28). "Dakota Co-op Board Is Accused of Bias". The New York Times.
- http://www.businessinsider.com/reddit-ceo-resigns-2014-11 Reddit CEO Resigns Because Of A Disagreement About A New Office
- Haughney, Christine and Peter Lattman (2011-02-26). "The Man at the Center of a Dispute at the Dakota". The New York Times. The New York Times Company. Retrieved 2011-02-26.
- "Buddy Fletcher: Financial Genius — or a Fake?". Boston Magazine. Retrieved 15 June 2015.