We need to get out and vote this year or USA Republicans will lose majority in Congress and Trump will be impeached.
|State of California|
|Nickname(s): The Golden State|
English (Only) 57.6%|
|Largest city||Los Angeles|
|Largest metro||Greater Los Angeles Area|
163,696 sq mi |
|• Width||250 miles (400 km)|
|• Length||770 miles (1,240 km)|
|• % water||4.7|
|• Latitude||32°?32? N to 42° N|
|• Longitude||114°?8? W to 124°?26? W|
234.4/sq mi (90.49/km2)|
|• Median household income||US$61,021 (9th)|
|• Highest point||
14,494 ft (4,418 m)
|• Mean||2,900 ft (884 m)|
|• Lowest point||
-282 ft (-86 m)
|Before statehood||California Republic|
|Admission to Union||September 9, 1850 (31st)|
|Governor||Jerry Brown (D)|
|Lieutenant Governor||Gavin Newsom (D)|
|Legislature||California State Legislature|
|• Upper house||California State Senate|
|• Lower house||California State Assembly|
Dianne Feinstein✡ (D)|
Barbara Boxer✡ (D)
|U.S. House delegation||34 Democrats, 19 Republicans (list)|
|Time zone||Pacific: UTC-8/-7|
On October 5, 2013, governor Jerry Brown signed into law that illegal immigrants in California are allowed to practice law. He also signed into law bills that prevent law enforcement from detaining illegals for deportation. August 2014, he signed into a law a bill that requires all cell phone manufacturers to have a backdoor so the government can remotely wipe all data on a person's cell phone. It is being disguised as something that would allow a person to do it if it is stolen, but the government can at any time such as a video of something is taken that they do not like.
Mass immigration spreads leprosy through California schools
The state often has droughts. Some blame the droughts on global warming/climate change while others blame it on HAARP. The real reason for the drought, as Donald Trump, explained in 2016, is that it is a man-made drought by the government. The government takes all the water the state has saved up and turns it out to sea. This is part of the New World Order's water control agenda so they can run totalitarian water restrictions on people as another way of government control. One excuse the government gives is to protect an invasive species of fish that doesn't belong in California.
Even with the droughts, agriculture and fracking companies get cheap water and are immune to water restrictions. However residents who use only 10% of the water supply are the ones squeezed for water. In 2015, Marxist Stalinesque governor Jerry Brown required toilets in California to use even less water than low flow toilets now only 1.25 gallons so they'll clog even more. He also made sink faucets go down from 2.5 GPM to 1.5 GPM, which just compresses the water stream to make it splash more--all sinks have manual adjustments to turn the water flow more or less so this is unnecessary and harmful. He also made showers even more low-flow so water only trickles out. California is a big agricultural state and 90% of water use is done by agriculture and farmers just flood their fields with no water restrictions.
At Rutherford B. Gaston Middle School in Fresno, because no nonwhites were able to pass the strict qualifications for the position of “Cultural Studies”, only a white man was smart enough. Because of their extreme racial hatred of white people, the nonwhites of that school held a race riot to protest that a white man would ever be allowed to teach “Cultural Studies” in the first place.
California's women's shelters refuse white people and will only accept illegal aliens. The shelters' response is, "No, she is a citizen. There's nothing we can do, we are only taking refugees, or undocumented at this time."
- Jerry Brown -- governor who made it legal to give people AIDS and donate HIV-infected blood and much worse.
- "Government Code Section 420-429.8". State of California Legislative Council. Retrieved December 24, 2009.
- California — Languages (PDF). Census. Retrieved 2010-04-15.
- "Extreme and Mean Elevations by State and Other Areas" (PDF). United States Census. 2004. Retrieved 2008-11-27.
- Coté, John (December 31, 2010). "Lt. Gov.-elect Gavin Newsom to be sworn in by Jan. 10". SFGate.com. Hearst Newspapers. Retrieved January 3, 2010.
- Trump Takes Heat For California Drought Controversy
- Why Is Jerry Brown Letting Big Ag and Oil Gluttons Suck Up Most of California's Water? Corporate big shots are the problem.
- California's Water Crisis | True News
- California Prosecutes Man For Posting Anti-Muslim Messages On Facebook
- The Film Vaxxed Could be Outlawed in California, If this Bill Passes
- California Bill would Shut Down Free Speech, Require Fact-checkers
- California Withholding Assistance as National Guard Troops Begin Arriving at US-Mexico Border and California Defies Trump, Withholds National Guard Troops
- California To Drop Washington/Lincoln’s Birthday And Replace It With Communist Holiday