We need to get out and vote this year or USA Republicans will lose majority in Congress and Trump will be impeached.
A political prisoner is someone held in prison or other types of confinement such as in the military or a mental institution because their ideas are deemed by an authority to either challenge or threaten the state.
- The United Kingdom is an Orwellian police state: US & Austrian Conservative Activists Brittany Pettibone and Martin Sellner -- Held in London's Colnbrook Bypass Prison as Political Prisoners!
- The UK has spent decades doing raids on and imprisoning Tommy Robinson and his family on false charges. The government has repeatedly sent Muslims and Antifa after him to kill him and lock him in a room with Muslims specifically to try to murder him. He has had to have a lot of plastic surgery and replaced teeth from all the attacks. See: The Tommy Robinson Interview That Got Brittany Pettibone Banned From The U.K.
- On September 29, 2013, Greek police arrested the Golden Dawn members of parliament and held them as political prisoners to stifle democracy.
- March 2018, the United Kingdom imprisoned the leaders of the political party Britain First merely for "distribution of leaflets and posting of online videos" opposing immigration. The UK government said merely criticizing Islam was "hate crimes". The corrupt judge found Paul Golding and Jayda Fransen guilty of one and three counts of religiously-aggravated harassment. Mere entirely nonviolent free speech is a hate crime in the UK! And just like with Tommy Robinson, the UK constantly tries to have them murdered in prison.
- David Irving
- German Rudolf
- Fredrick Töben
- Ernst Zuendel, held in prison in Canada and Germany for eight years for publishing Holocaust revisionist material.
For instance, if they say "there are only two genders" in Canada and Europe that's a lengthy prison sentence. Or in Sweden if you complain about mass immigration or the slightest thing politically incorrect, prison too.
Usually a political prisoner is a prisoner of conscience, deprived of freedom of speech such as Falun Gong members in China, prisoners of which China torturers to death and then harvests their organs. Often, political prisoners are imprisoned with no legal veneer directly through extrajudicial processes.
Commonly political prisoners are arrested and tried with a veneer of legality, where false criminal charges, manufactured evidence, and unfair trials are used to disguise the fact that an individual is a political prisoner. This is common in situations which may otherwise be decried nationally and internationally as a human rights violation and suppression of a political dissident. A political prisoner often is denied bail unfairly, denied parole when it would reasonably have been given to a prisoner charged with a comparable crime, or special powers may be invoked by the judiciary.
Hungary's Prime Minister Viktor Orban said of the rest of Europe, "the truth is not allowed to be said. It is forbidden to say that immigration brings crime and terror to our countries. It is forbidden to say that the arriving masses from other cultures are a threat to our way of life, our culture, our habits and our Christian traditions."
- Britain First leader and deputy leader jailed for hate crimes. 7 March 2018