UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
Anders Behring Breivik
Anders Behring Breivik (born 13 February 1979) was a nebulous Freemason (Zionist and admirer of liberal philosophy) suspected of carrying out the 22nd July 2011 Norway attacks; he was arrested on the island of Utøya after the mass shooting spree of the Arbeiderpartiet youth camp. He has also been linked to the bomb blast in Oslo two-hours earlier against the buildings of the oil ministry. Behring studied at the Oslo Commerce School and owns the successful company Breivik Geofarm, which is said to employ hundreds of people. He was a blogger, urging Europeans to support the Zionist system and ideology.
Information on his intellectual influence derives from his social-media accounts. On Twitter and Facebook he states his admiration for the liberal-socialist John Stuart Mill, as well as Immanuel Kant and John Locke, the Judaic radical Franz Kafka, anarchist Leo Tolstoy and the leftist George Orwell. Despite these progressive influences and his freemasonic membership, as well as professing admiration for Max Manus, an "anti-fascist resistance fighter", some media outlets did the big lie and attempted to portray him to the public as a Nationalist or so-called "right-wing extremist". He also openly professed an interest in violent video-games.
|“||We have to influence cultural conservatives to take up our anti-racist, pro-homosexual, pro-Israeli direction.||”|
|— Anders Behring Breivik, posting on Document.no website, 2009.|
Jewish extremists have always used terror and murder, such as in the Bolsjewik movement which they led. It is therefore possible that also Breivik was part of a Jewish extremist network. Breivik himself has consistently stated that he did not act alone and it is well-known Breivik’s network had a right-wing extremist Israeli and Jewish lackey side (see also Pamela Geller✡). If Breivik was part of a Jewish extremist network, it makes sense that Norway was selected for the attack. The recognition by Norway of a Palestinian state in line with the Oslo Accords and Norway's boycott of Israeli products, was and is still viewed by Israel as a declaration of war. Benjamin Netanyahu, Israel's Prime Minister, has stated that he would do his best to destroy the Oslo Accords. So Israel, a country that celebrates bomb attacks, now had an interest in disciplining Norway. Also, the conference that was held on Utoya endorsed the boycott, so most likely did not have zionist-Jewish participants (this also follows from the fact that after the attacks happened the attacks were widely praised on Zionist websites), but even if it had some, those would be considered to be "traitors" and therefore expendable.
The date (July 22nd) that was selected for the attack may also be significant:
- In 1946, the King David Hotel in Jerusalem was bombed by Zionist paramilitary group Irgun on July 22nd.
- In 1973, members of the Israeli spy agency Mossad were arrested on July 22nd after a botched operation in which they assassinated the wrong person on Norwegian soil.
Just for a comparison, while Breivik murdered 77, Che Guevara murdered over 200 people and ordered the murders of over 10,000 yet the mainstream media and the Left treats Che as a hero because Che is commonly identified as on the Left.
Besides July 22nd being picked, Breivik and other conspirators could have picked the number of people to kill to be 77 before the killings occurred.
Behring was known to have links to Zionism and was an open supporter of the Zionist State in Palestine, also describing his political views as "anti-racist" and "pro-homosexual" in online writings. For instance, he regularly contributed to the website Document.no, which is ran by Hans Rustad, a Jewish ultra-Zionist and liberal, who has however warned about Islamisation. Some nationalists tend to regard the immigration problem as purposefully implemented, by the people with the same worldview as Rustad to elicit support for Zionism in Europe. Rustad is an opponent of freedom of speech and supports laws against World War II revisionists in relation to the six-million claim.
Soon after the attacks, alternative medias began to speculate whether the alleged perpetrator was really a "lone nut" or a patsy for a plan of higher significance. Specifically in relation to Zionism and potential Mossad involvement, the bombing and shooting spree took place on the sixty-fifth anniversary of the King David Hotel bombing; a terrorist attack against anti-Zionist ethnic Europeans. Both events were reported as having killed almost exactly the same number of people; with figures in the 90s. The bombing part of the campaign, carried out in Oslo, was against the buildings of the oil ministry; this choice conflicts with the later media white-wash, which attempted to portray his motivation as based on "immigration". Commentators, have mentioned the fact that, a year earlier, "Oslo excluded two Israeli firms from a €450 billion Euro oil fund for ethical reasons".
Under the Arbeiderpartiet government (whose youth wing were shot at Utøya in the massacre), there had been other strains in relations between Norway and the self-described state of Israel, providing further potential political motivation. In March 2011, the junior partner in the Norwegian government, the Sosialistisk Venstreparti, had called for military action against the Zionists if they acted against Hamas in Gaza. Norway had also been one of the states leading the way in the recognition of Palestine. A couple of days before the attacks, Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Støre confirmed that after talks with Mahmoud Abbas he had agreed to recognise Palestinian independence at the UN. The day before the attack, Støre had visited the campers at Utøya, and gave a well received rousing anti-Zionist speech to the youths; saying that Palestine must be recognised, the occupation ended and the walls demolished. Media depicted campers with signs saying Boikott Israel ("Boycott Israel") and there were others with youths waving Palestinian flags.
According to Protocol VII: "In a word, to sum up our system of keeping the governments of the goyim in Europe in check, we shall show our strength to one of them by terrorist attempts and to all, if we allow the possibility of a general rising against us, we shall respond with the guns of America or China or Japan."
Most of what is known and can be proven about the political views of Behring, derive from his posts on the Zionist website Document.no and from his social-media accounts such as Facebook and Twitter. Some figures he admired for instance, were described by Gulf News as "Winston Churchill and Norwegian anti-National Socialist World War II saboteur Max Manus". On Document.no he described his personal views as "anti-racist, pro-homosexual, pro-Israeli". His political positions essentially cross over with those of Geert Wilders and pseudo-"right" liberalism and he personally spoke out in support of the neo-liberal Progress Party. Behring was concerned about the contemporary assisted Mohammedan invasion, not on the basis that it is demographic genocide pushed by bigoted exterminationist Europhobes, but because the reactionary values of the Mohammedans had potential to undermine liberal "free" society under the system of multiculturalism.
Behring is a third degree freemason and was a member of the John lodge St. Olaus TD, interested in Masonic Templar mysteries. Behring has also spoke out strongly against National Socialism according to his messages on Document.no, claiming "for me it is very hypocritical to treat Muslims, National Socialists and Marxists differ. They are all supporters of hate-ideologies", contentiously attributing "6-20 million deaths" to NS views. Despite this, for a time certain medias attempted to attach the "neo-nazi" meme onto him (a propaganda term used by bigots and communists to denigrate Europeans). This originated specifically from a mischievous disinformation campaign against a certain Nordic identity website, spread by Mikael Ekman of Expo, a communist propaganda magazine in Sweden linked to antifa political violence.
Another contrarian media meme, promoted by the BBC and other medias, is the claim that he was a "Christian fundamentalist" and while he was nominally baptised a Protestant, he criticised the Lutheran Church in Norway as "priests in jeans who demonstrate for Palestine". Thus the ideological paradigm again is Israel/Palestine and the Zionist Clash of Civilizations dialectic. It was later revealed that in his manifesto he stated, "I'm not going to pretend I'm a very religious person as that would be a lie". His personal list of favourite books are mostly secular and associated with the liberal "Enlightenment" tradition; for instance John Stuart Mill, John Locke, Immanual Kant, Franz Kafka, Leo Tolstoy and others. While he criticised Cultural Marxism, he seems to have used the phrase as a synonym for multiculturalism, since he was not opposed to homosexuality and the invasion of non-Islamists.
2010 Breivik participated a zionist training of US zionist Michelle Bachmann. The teaching of this training was, that if America does not support unconditionally Israel, then it will perish
By the middle of 2011, Norway was in a hell of a state.
Moslems shuffled down the streets of Oslo, pushing the future rapists of White children in their strollers. Norwegian women were out of control, sleeping with any brown-skinned invader that complimented their golden locks. And the elderly refused to leave their homes at all, concerned that Somalis would harvest their organs with newly-sharpened machetes.
Most Norwegian men remained passive throughout this period of decline, simply watching it happen with the apathy of a eunuch.
But not Anders Behring Breivik.
 A game, Dragon Age II, that came out months before Breivik's killings predicted him.
- Eva Helgetun — a victim of the Norwegian Social Democrats multiracialist policies.
- Lillehammer affair — an assassination by Mossad agents in Norway during 1973.
- King David Hotel bombing — the acts attributed to Behring were carried out on its anniversary.
- Dunblane massacre — another seemingly random mass killing by a freemason.
- Zionist instigated Islamohysteria — simplistic Zionist disposition, held by Wilders and co.
- Daily Mail (24 July 2011). "Pictured: The blond Norwegian, 32, arrested over 'holiday island massacre' and linked to Oslo car bomb blasts". External link in
- TV2.no (22 July 2011). "Frimurer Anders Behring". External link in
- Nationell.nu (23 July 2011). "Extra! Extreme Zionist Freemason arrested for terror attacks in Oslo". External link in
- "Anders Behring Breivik". Facebook. Retrieved 23 July 2011.
- Nationell.nu (23 July 2011). "Extra! Extreme Zionist Freemason arrested for terror attacks in Oslo". External link in
- Poza, Pedro (23 July 2011). "El presunto autor, un noruego nacionalista vinculado a la extrema derecha". El Mundo (in Spanish). Retrieved 23 July 2011.
- Document.no (23 July 2011). "Anders Behring Breiviks kommentarer hos Document.no". External link in
- On http://revisionistreview.blogspot.nl/2011/07/anders-behring-breivik-judeo-masonic.html the following thirteen typical Israeli blog responses to the terror attack in Norway are reported:
1. "There’s no getting away from it, Norway, was always against the state of Israel it’s not new and never will be!! We’re not in favor of the attack but to say that maybe they’ll understand us better after what happened is entirely legitimate!!!"
2. "Enough demagoguery! The Norwegians and Europe generally are super-anti-Semitic. So 100 people were killed there are 7 billion more people in the world. I don’t pity them they’re my enemies they hate Israel so they have it coming!!!"
3. "The whole world dances on Jewish blood. Europe is the same Europe and even more anti-Semitic. The killer is right!!! Europe is defeated, Norwegians are becoming a minority."
4. "Ha Ha Ha! Europeans, this is your “liberalism.""
5. "Let them eat what they cooked."
6." Good news for Shabbat (the Sabbath). So may they increase and learn the hard way."
7. "Allow me a few moments of pleasure."
8. "I’m sorry, it doesn’t move me. From my point of view, let them drown in blood."
9. "The boy wanted to send a message. Extreme, yes, but they don’t understand anything else."
10." Coming soon to all the Norwegians. And all the Europeans."
11. "You leftists have to be wiped out too. And it will happen soon."
12. "Norway's Anti-Semitism did not make it immune."
13. "Norway is one of the most antisemitic countries."
Photo source: http://politisk.tv2.no/nyheter/støre-om-israel-palestina-konflikten-–-okkupasjonen-ma-opphøre-muren-ma-rives-og-det-ma-skje-na/
- Balder (23 July 2011). "Norway: Mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik is anti-racist, pro-homosexual and pro-Israel". External link in
- politisk.no (21 July 2011). "Jonas Gahr Støre: – Okkupasjonen må opphøre, muren må rives og det må skje nå". External link in
- Examiner (22 July 2011). "Reports of multiple bombings in Oslo, Norway have the signature of an Al-Qaeda false-flag operation conducted by the Israeli Mossad". External link in
- Salem News (23 July 2011). "Was Norway's Terrorism Timed to Celebrate Israel's King David Hotel Attack?". External link in
- Financial Times (22 July 2011). "Twin terror attacks kill 91 in Norway". External link in
- Alaska Dispatch (22 July 2011). "Bomb rocks central Oslo, hits PM's office, oil ministry". External link in
- Hydrocarbon Processing (22 July 2011). "Norway bomb blast targeted oil ministry". External link in
- Haaretz (24 August 2010). "Oslo says EUR450bn oil fund has excluded two Israeli firms for ethical reasons". External link in
- Mostaque Ali (23 July 2011). "Terrorism in Norway". External link in
- Voice of Russia (19 July 2011). "Norway to support Palestinians". External link in
- Joseph Klein (20 July 2011). "The Quislings of Norway". External link in
|title=(help) (in Jewish)
- Ynet (24 July 2011). "Norway youths discussed Palestine prior to attack". External link in
|title=(help) (in Jewish)
- The Blaze (23 July 2011). "Norway FM called for Palestinian state at youth camp the day before deadly rampage". External link in
- Radio Patriot (23 July 2011). "Norwegian campsite Utoya was socialist and anti-Israel". External link in
- Gulf News (23 July 2011). "The man who turned Norway's island paradise into killing fields". External link in
- dagbladet.no (23 July 2011). "Anders (32) tatt etter massakrene". External link in
- Inquisition News (23 July 2011). "Anders Behring Breivik - a Christian right-Zionist, anti-National Socialists and fanatical EDL sympathizer". External link in
- ncr.nl (23 July 2011). "Schutter schreef kritisch over islam, multiculturalisme en media". External link in
- World Net Daily (24 July 2011). "Terrorist proclaimed himself 'Darwinian,' not 'Christian'". External link in
- Tweeting.com (23 July 2011). "Anders Breivik Norway Gunman's Twitter Account Has Only One Tweet". External link in
- Was the Norway massacre a reaction to the boycott Israel campaign? by Gilad Atzmon
- Norway - Mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik is anti-racist, pro-homosexual and pro-Israel by Israel Shamir
- Mossad was Behind 2011 Oslo Attacks by Saman Mohammadi
- Anders Breivik as a Nordicist by Kevin MacDonald
- Anders Behring Breivik - 2083, A European Declaration of Independence
- Anders Behring Breivik at Facebook