UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
Billy Graham in 1966.
November 7, 1918|
Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S.
|Residence||Montreat, North Carolina, U.S.|
|Spouse||Ruth Graham, 1943|
|Children||Franklin, Nelson, Virginia, Anne and Ruth|
Diploma in Biblical Studies, Florida Bible Institute (Trinity Bible College), 1940 |
B.A. in Anthropology, Wheaton College, 1943
|Offices held||President, Billy Graham Evangelistic Association|
William Franklin Graham, Jr., (born November 7, 1918) better known as Billy Graham, is an American evangelical Christian. He has been a spiritual adviser to multiple United States presidents and was number eight on Gallup's list of admired people for the 20th century. He is a Southern Baptist.
Graham has preached in person to more people around the world than any other Protestant in history. According to his staff, as of 1993 more than 2.5 million people had "stepped forward at his crusades to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior". As of 2008, Graham's lifetime audience, including radio and television broadcasts, topped 2.2 billion.
Opinions on the Jews
Billy Graham did not have a good opinion of the Jews. This was perhaps due to his travels with the anti-Semitic evangelist Gerald B. Winrod of Kansas. Graham is said to have “learned much but kept quiet publicly about what he learned privately” when the traveled with Rev. Windron as a young man. Also Graham was greatly influenced by anti-Semite Dr. William Bell Riley. Graham became the president of Northwestern Schools in 1947 which Riley founded.
In 2002 part of the Nixon tapes recording of White House conversations were released and caught both President Nixon and Reverend Graham in a candid 1972 conversation concerning the Jews. Graham is recorded saying,
- They swarm around me and are friendly to me. Because they know I am friendly to Israel and so forth. But they don't know how I really feel about what they are doing to this country, and I have no power and no way to control them.
Also on the tape Graham referred to the Jewish domination of the mass media and made this comment to Nixon about a Jewish newspaper owner,
- ...his stranglehold has got to be broken or this country is going down the drain.
- "The Transition; Billy Graham to lead Prayers". The New York Times. December 9, 1992. Retrieved 2007-12-24.
- The text originally said that Graham "is a member of the Southern Baptist Convention," but individuals cannot be members of the SBC. The SBC is a convention of churches. Individuals can be members of Southern Baptist churches and can consider themselves to be Southern Baptists, but cannot be members of the Convention.
- "Billy Graham joins FBC Spartanburg". Baptist Press. 2008-12-29. Retrieved 2008-12-29.
- "BILLY GRAHAM: A MAN WITH A MISSION.(SPECIAL SECTION)". Cincinnati Post. June 27, 2002. Retrieved 2007-08-18.
- http://18.104.22.168/time/magazine/article/0,9171,979573,00.html Time, God's Billy Pulpit, November 15, 1993
- "A Mockery of Justice—The Great Sedition Trial of 1944", The Barnes Review, November 1999
- The Roaring 20s and the Roots of American Fascism