Bestiality sometimes called Zoophilia, from the Greek ???? (z?ion, "animal") and ????? (philia, "friendship" or "love"), is the practice of unnatural union between humans and animals, or a preference or fixation on such practice.
Bestiality in Africa
It is often thought bestiality is likely the way the HIV virus was first past from monkeys to people in Africa. In recent years bestiality has become more popular as young black African men think they can avoid disease by having relations with animals.
As the sodomite agenda went from a mental illness to be treated to 'this is a mental illness that should be treated' to 'this is a heroic thing and we'll destroy your life if you criticize it' in less than a generation, sodomite marriage is now common practice and it's rare for a celebrity to be heterosexual today, the bestiality agenda is picking up. At first it was just the furry fandom, people dressed in animal costumes for sexual purposes and plushies who have sex with stuffed animals. But now already there is bestial marriage, such as Amanda Rogers married her pet terrier called Sheba. Soon there will be 'Bestiality Pride' parades.
- Woman marries dog
- Those Who Practice Bestiality Say They're Part of the Next Sexual Rights Movement at Broward Palm Beach
- Bestiality brothels are 'spreading through Germany' warns campaigner as abusers turn to sex with animals as 'lifestyle choice' at Daily Mail
- S.C. man on probation for horse sex has sex with same horse again
- Woman in indecent act with horse, say police
- Enumclaw-area animal-sex case investigated
- Teen Charged With Raping Dog in 'Unspeakable Ways'
- Authorities investigating goat's death
- Fort Wainwright soldier accused of dog sodomy
- Bestiality new Aids myth - SPCA
- Police Oppress Innocent Man Trying to Do Sex with a Horse (humor)