UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
February 20, 1918|
August 6, 1993 (aged 75)|
Otto, North Carolina, United States
Otto, North Carolina, United States|
Lua error: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.
|Period in office||1973-1993|
|Predecessor||None (Established religion)|
Bernhard Klassen (February 20, 1918 — August 6, 1993), better known as Ben Klassen, was the founder, and Pontifex Maximus (High Priest) of the Church of the Creator, also known as the Creativity worldview. Klassen derived his ideals from Social Darwinism, Nietzscheanism and had sympathies for National Socialism. He attempted to systematize these concepts into a coherent natural philosophy, or a contemporary pagan worldview to the benefit of the Europeans. Klassen was Germanic in ancestry, born to a Mennonite family in the Ukraine before moving to the Americas as a child.
Klassen was a staunch critic of Christianity, urging Europeans to abandon it and blaming it's original rise on a Jewish plot to internally demoralise the Roman Empire. Contrary to the new Germanic Heathens, however, he did not advocate a return of the old gods (or any sky "spook" as he describes it). Rather he advocated an essentially atheist materialist philosophy, informed by a racial socialism and eugenics; his ideals were the high cultures of Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece. He was also notable for advocating a form of the vegetarian diet, specifically Fruitarian in basis.
Klassen's family were originally Dutch Mennonites, who for a time lived in Prussia and then in 1804 moved out to the Ukraine. Klassen himself was born to Bernhard Kornelius Klassen and Susanna Penner in Rudnerwiede, part of a historical German-speaking Mennonite colony, close to the Crimea, then part of the Ukrainian People's Republic; the area would later become part of the Zaporizhia Oblast during the 1930s. Jakob Jakovlevitch Klassen, likely a close relative (possibly a cousin of his father), was the Executive Secretary of the Chortitza Mennonite Settlement and he was murdered in 1919 by anarcho-communist terrorists beholden to Nestor Makhno.
His family moved to Mexico when he was six years old and lived at a Mennonite colony, but soon relocated to Canada, in Herschel Saskatchewan. He attended the German-English Academy (now Rosthern Junior College). In his personal life he was married to Henrie Etta McWilliams and had a daughter. Klassen was a school teacher, inventor, electrical engineer, real estate agent, land developer, politician, author, religious guru, and racial activist. In 1949, he founded the community of Silver Springs Nevada (see: "Against the Evil Tide" pages 174-188). In 1957, he patented the first electrically operated can opener.
In 1968, he moved to Florida to work for George Wallace's presidential campaign, and served as a state representative in the Florida legislature before his retirement. In 1973 he founded the Church Of The Creator (COTC). Klassen coined the term Racial Holy War (RaHoWa) within the pro-White movement, and was the author of several books. His religious creed (Creativity) has spread worldwide, and continues to flourish in predominantly White countries.
- Nature's Eternal Religion (1973)
- White Man's Bible (1981)
- Salubrious Living (1983)
- Expanding Creativity (1985)
- Building a Whiter, Brighter World (1986)
- RaHoWa - This Planet is All Ours (1987)
- The Klassen Letters Vol. 1 1969-1976 (1988)
- The Klassen Letters Vol. 2 1976-1981 (1989)
- Little White Book (1991)
- A Revolution of Values Through Religion (1991)
- Against the Evil Tide (1991)
- Trials, Tribulations, Triumphs (1993)
- On the Brink of Bloody Racial War (1993)
- Lineage of American Nationalist organizations and individuals
- Nationalist White Party
- Russian Mennonite
- Revilo P. Oliver
- Rumours of Klassen having "Jewish" ancestry can be dismissed. These originate from a disinformation campaign launched by Hollywood Nazi, Harold Covington as part of his personal rivalry with Klassen. An extensive, externally verifiable genealogy for Klassen featured in Against the Evil Tide: An Autobiography. Some of the Hebrew-derived first names can be explained by the fact that Radical Protestants are frankly weird and place a strong emphasis on the Old Testament. The disinformation became spread on the internet through an (apparently) Christian Identity website Judicial-Inc.biz and copied from there uncritically onto the JewWatch website.
- Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online (6 January 2013). "Klassen, Jakob Jakovlevitch (1856-1919)". External link in