- Jewish freemasonry redirects here, for other uses see Judeo-Masonry.
|Purpose||Jews-only equivalent of freemasonry. Hawkish group evolutionary strategy, advocating Jewish racial interests in business, finance, media and politics.|
The Independent Order of B'nai B'rith (Hebrew: בני ברית, "Sons of the Covenant") is the oldest continually-operating Jewish supremacist group in the world. It was founded in New York City by Henry Jones and 11 others on October 13, 1843. The name B'nai translates as "sons," and b'rith which is often pronounced "briss" by Jews refers to the ritual circumcision of Jewish males which according to Jewish tradition is a sign of their "chosenness" or their special covenant with the Hebrew tribal deity Yahweh.
The organization is engaged in a wide variety of political lobbying, including the promotion of Jewish group interests in social, economic, political and media forums, thought its so-called Human Rights and Public Policy. B'nai B'rith is a hawkish advocate of Israeli foreign policy interests. Together with AIPAC, it created in 2002 an initiative called "BBYO 4 Israel".
Also, until 2001, B'nai B'rith sponsored the B'nai B'rith Youth Organization (BBYO), which is now BBYO, Inc. BBYO, an organization for high school-age Jewish teens, was founded in 1923, and comprises the boys' order, Aleph Zadik Aleph (AZA), and the girls' order, B'nai B'rith Girls (BBG).
A Jewish freemasonry, no goyim allowed
The fraternity was founded as Bundes-Brueder (League of Brothers) at Sinsheimer Café near Wall Street in New York on 13 October 1843. Its founders were all Ashkenazi Jews in their twenties or thirties, who had immigrated from Germany to the United States. The ring leader was one Henry Jones (real name Heinrich Jonas) born in Hamburg in 1811, after moving to New York he was allegedly head of the Anshe Chesed Hebrew School. The other founding members were Isaac Rosenbourg, William Renau, Reuben Rodacher, Henry Kling, Henry Anspacher, Isaac Dittenhoefer, Jonas Hecht, Michael Schwab, Hirsch Heineman, Valentine Koon and Samuel Schaefer. The social demography of the founders, was said to be for the most part, that of small shop-keepers.
Although all of them had immigrated from Germany to the United States, it is claimed that they first became acquainted with each other through their membership in the Freemasons. The group changed the name of their project to B'nai B'rith (Sons of the Covenant) on 21 October of the same year it was founded. While freemasonry at least pretended to be about the so-called "international brotherhood of mankind", where "all are equal", B'nai B'rith didn't bother with the facade–its focus was explicitly group identity based, ethnocentric and racially exclusive from the start. No goyim were allowed to join, only "God's Chosen". Its openly professed aim was "uniting and elevating the Sons of Abraham."
- [http://www.natvan.com/free-speech/fs9811a.html The Corruption of America's Police by the ADL]
- Meghnagi 1993, p. 42.
- "Belgium - The Henry Jones Lodge in Brussels". BnaiBrithEurope.org. Retrieved on 6 June 2010.
- "International Order of B'nai B'rith (Sons of the Covenant) (I.O.B.B.) - History, Ritual, and Background". Freemasonry.biz. Retrieved on 6 June 2010.
- "The District Grand Lodge No. 10 of B'nai B'rith, 1889-1939 (1951)". Ceeol.com. Retrieved on 6 June 2010.
- B'nai B'rith at Freemasonry Watch
- Are ADL/B'nai B'rith Masonic, Not Jewish? by National Prayer Network
- B'nai B'rith, Jewish Secret Society Dominates America
- B'nai B'rith and Anti-Racist Action, Their Secret Relationship Documented
- B'nai B'rith: An International Anti-Christian, Pro-Communist Jewish Power by John Merrick Church (1938)
- Mysteres et Secrets du B'nai B'rith: La plus importante organisation juive internationale by Emmanuel Ratier (1993)
- B'nai B'rith International (Jewish) (Freemasonic)
- B'nai B'rith Europe (Jewish) (Freemasonic)
- B'nai B'rith France (Jewish) (Freemasonic)