UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
Ancient and Primitive Rite
The Ancient and Primitive Rite, also called the Order of the Ancient and Primitive Rite of Memphis-Mizraim, is a Masonic Rite first popularized by John Yarker and generally considered clandestine by Masonic organizations within the UGLE framework.
- 1 History
- 2 Degrees
- 3 References
- 4 Notable members
- 5 References
- 6 External links
As promulgated by John Yarker, it was a combination of the Oriental Rite of Memphis (established 1814), and Rite of Mizraim (established 1813), both in France, and it never had more than 300 members. Yarker claimed a history going to Bonaparte's armies in Egypt, and traced the development of the Rite until his present day. He professed also that "Its Rituals embrace all Masonry, and are based on those of the Craft universal; they explain its symbols, develope [sic] its mystic philosophy, exemplify its morality, examine its legends, tracing them to their primitive source, and dealing fairly and truthfully with the historical features of Symbolical Masonry. They contain nothing in their teaching but what Mahommedan, Christian, Jew, Buddhist, Brahmin, or Parsee may alike acknowledge." 
In the modern day, there are various "Sovereign Sanctuaries" that claim a jurisdiction over the Rite, claim the same history as Yarker did (while not mentioning him), but also state they are exclusively "Christian in thought" and reserve the right to prohibit membership of "those who do not profess a strong believe [sic] in Jesus the Christ", and espouse that "the Rite is Christian in its nature due to the majority of the Rituals Degrees being based upon the Christian Tradition of the New Testament, the Rite reserves the Right to only admit those that have a firm believe in Jesus The Christ, such as any Christian Master Mason, Muslim Master Mason or Messianic Jew Master Mason."
The Rite of Memphis confers the degrees from 4° through 32°:
First Series: Chapter
Class II: College
- 4° - Discreet Master
- 5° - Sublime Master
- 6° - Knight of the Sacred Arch
- 7° - Knight of the Secret Vault
Class III: Chapter
- 8° - Knight of the Sword
- 9° - Knight of Jerusalem
- 10° - Knight of the Orient
- 11° - Knight of the Rose Croix
Second Series: Senate
Class IV: Senate
- 12° - Knight of the Red Eagle
- 13° - Knight of the Temple
- 14° - Knight of the Tabernacle
- 15° - Knight of the Serpent
- 16° - Knight Sage of Truth
- 17° - Knight Hermetic Philosopher
Class V: Areopagus
- 18° - Knight Kadosh
- 19° - Knight of the Royal Mystery
- 20° - Knight Grand Inspector
Third Series: Sublime Council
Class VI: Consistory
- 21° - Grand Installator
- 22° - Grand Consecrator
- 23° - Grand Eulogist
- 24° - Patriarch of Truth
- 25° - Patriarch of the Planispheres
- 26° - Patriarch of the Vedas
Class VII: Council
- 27° - Patriarch of Isis
- 28° - Patriarch of Memphis
- 29° - Pontiff of the Mystic City
- 30° - Perfect Pontiff, Sublime Master of the Great Work
- 31° - Grand Defender
- 32° - Prince of Memphis
- Grand Lodge of British Columbia and Yukon. Antient and Primitive Rite of Masonry. Accessed 13 August 2011.
- "Complete History of the Ancient and Primitive Rite." From the First Preamble. Published 2002. Accessed 13 August 2011.
- Sovereign Sanctuary, 33rd Degree, in and for Great Britain and Ireland. Manual of the Degrees of the Antient and Primitive Rite of Masonry. 1881.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.|
- Prescott, Andrew. The Cause of Humanity: Charles Bradlaugh and Freemasonry
- Boris Nicolaevsky, “Secret Societies and the First International,” in The Revolutionary Internationals, 1864–1943, ed. Milored M. Drachkovitch (Stanford, 1966), 36-56.
- from the Grand Lodge of British Columbia & Yukon, an outline of the history and principles of the rite as written by John Yarker.