We need to get out and vote this year or USA Republicans will lose majority in Congress and Trump will be impeached.
- This article is about the magazine. For the alt-right brand name, see: alt-right
Alternative Right refers to an identitarian website magazine created by Richard Spencer and Colin Liddell in 2010 and to the later "New Alternative Right" webzine, edited by Liddell and Andy Nowicki, that was created when the first website was shut down in 2013. Richard Spencer's Alternative Right was hosted at AlternativeRight.com and funded by NPI America before Spencer shut it down, saying it was too much work to manage.
Although the first known use of "Alternative Right" was in November 2008 when Paul Gottfried addressed the H. L. Mencken Club about what he called "the alternative right", The Alternative Right website itself where the term "alt right" and "alternative right" came to the mainstream. In the 2010s, the alt-right became a brand name that usually focused on the identitarian values of the magazine, but since no one owned it, its use has been varied. The alt-right movement usually centered around Nationalism (alt-center) as opposed to Globalism.
Elspeth Reeve of The Atlantic wrote that one of its editors, Jason Richwine, basically to paraphrase, he tries to be anti-racist but is not effective at it. To compare her criticism, she gave a harsher criticism to John Derbyshire of the National Cuckview, then known as the National Review, and said he had "a long career of writing outrageously racist things." The National Cuckview fired Derbyshire a day later for being politically incorrect.
Of interest to note is Derbyshire is white but his wife is Chinese (ethnically and by birth). He has multiple hapa children with her. This kind of thing is what some groups like Renegade Broadcasting criticize the alt-right for.
By Cultural Marxists
E.D. Kain of True/Slant summaried the publication with "the far-right-wingers at Alternative Right represent the ugly – and yes racist – underbelly of ‘alt’ conservatism. This is white nationalism, folks, dressed up in faux-intellectualism." He added, "in this world view diversity and difference are not enough. Superiority is necessary."
By the New World Order Zionist Mafia
Two Communist, Zionist, jewish supremacist groups that are both hate groups and terrorist groups--which are taken as The Bible by Zionist Occupied Governments and Zio-Communist Wikipedia--both have attacked this magazine. They are the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) (a group that defames everyone else) and the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) which is basically the same as the ADL.
- American Renaissance
- Dark Enlightenment
- List of internet podcasts
- List of patriotic websites
- "Right-wing eZine sinks to new low; calls for "Black Genocide"". Daily Kos. Mar 3, 2012.
- Keller, Larry (March 15, 2010). "Paleocon Starts New Extreme-Right Magazine". Retrieved May 23, 2011.
- Gottfried, Paul (January 22, 2016). "The Decline and Rise of the Alternative Right –". The Unz Review. Retrieved February 5, 2016.
- Gottfried, Paul (December 1, 2008). "The Decline and Rise of the Alternative Right". Taki's Magazine.
- Reeve, Elspeth (May 13, 2013). "Jason Richwine Says He's No Racist, Has Tough Time Spotting Racism". The Wire.
- "Richard Spencer: A Symbol Of The New White Supremacy". ADL Blogs. May 14, 2013.