The alt-right is a brand name many people have used in many different ways. The alt-right came from the magazine, Alternative Right. That magazine was Identitarian, which is basically nationalism with more of an emphasis on race but not some full out social nationalism or national socialism. It was rather something mild. Nationalism by the way is neither right-wing nor left-wing.
The alt-right movement picked up with Donald Trump. Trump is a nationalist, as opposed to a globalist. The United States Republican Party had gradually become more neoconservative, especially during the reign of Zionist George W. Bush. The Republican Party basically became about endless wars for Israel, pandering to evangelicals over things like gay marriage but doing nothing about it, and then pretending to be against mass immigration but then supporting it anyway. Trump's basic thing was to stop the mass immigration and to support the nation's own economy instead of sending all the money overseas and importing cheap foreign labor to drive down wages. People generally call Trump's message nationalist. The Cultural Marxists called it "racist", Hitler, etc.
The alt-right, however is a brand name. Anyone can use it. It's like the "Anonymous" brand that started on 4chan and has been used by many different groups, which disagree about its use. The variations in the alt-right brand are essentially:
- A lot of folks like Breitbart, Pat Buchanan, Ann Coulter, Drudge Report, Ben Garrison, Infowars, Stefan Molyneux, Ramzpaul, and Vox Day (a mestizo) are considered alt-right. This standard group politically are about nationalism with leanings toward paleoconservative and/or libertarianism. Breitbart is Zionist like standard right-wing politics though, which is something the alt-right is supposed to distance itself from but all the Muslim scares from the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service (ISIS) combined with how the Cultural Marxists (including Donald Trump's opponent, Hillary Clinton) allied themselves with radical Islam, it's used to spur Islamophobia to promote wars for Israel. Ramzpaul usually describes the alt-right as simply "nationalist" but in one video he gave what he considered the two pillars of the alt-right: (1) The Right To Life for all peoples, and (2) The Right of Self-Determination. The logo of the alt-right is Pepe The Frog, an anthropomorphic frog, rather than a specific human race so it can represent all people. Ben Garrison's favorite meme has always been Pepe. October 2016 Vox Day said, "What the alt-right represents, in my perspective, is that it is the K-selected abandoning the rules that limited them."
- Trump never criticized homosexuals or transsexuals because that's not his campaign focus and he'd rather have their vote--this becomes important later. So these people have joined the alt-right. They generally oppose economic crony capitalism and globalism. They then oppose some aspects of Cultural Marxism but not others. Milo Yiannopoulos is basically the chief example of this type. Andrew Anglin often complains that Milo tries to make himself the leader of the alt-right. Milo himself never said he was the leader of the alt-right. Milo and Allum Bokhari wrote an article on Breitbart expressing sympathy toward the alt-right and then National Public Radio falsely claimed the two said they were leaders of the alt-right. NPR said this at the top of their article while the article by Milo and Allum was very, very long so most people just took NPR's word.
- Andrew Anglin of The Daily Stormer and many people from the chans (eg. 8chan) uses it to describe National Socialism. There's a cartoon where a leftist calls Trump Hitler and a standard person defends Trump as not being Hitler. Then a person described by the text "alt-right" says, "Hitler? I wish."
- There are many people somewhere between Ramzpaul and The Daily Stormer, such as Morrakiu, who promotes white nationalism and describes himself as libertarian (not in the neoliberalism sense but he prefers to use the general term "libertarian" instead of a term no one has heard of).
Many white nationalists, including heathens, have rejected the label alt-right because: it has many homosexuals, it has many men with yellow fever, it has some members who are Zionist Jews, and members in it blame societal problems on white women rather than Jews. The white nationalists associated with Renegade Broadcasting believe Donald Trump along with the alt-right is simply controlled opposition. Sinead McCarthy has called it the "alt-kike".
Trump's main opponent, Hillary Clinton, has denounced the "alt-right" calling them "racist" and nazis, but this is what Cultural Marxists call everyone they disagree with. The mainstream media describes the alt-right as "white nationalist" and tries to scare people away from it, mentioning the more extreme versions like The Daily Stormer. The Daily Stormer website that calls itself, "The world's most visited alt-right website." The Daily Stormer uses the alt-right brand mainly for publicity and secondarily to try to make the movement be about National Socialism.
Its logo is Pepe The Frog. A unicode version of him is: 🐸
This Republican National Convention going on which is really just a big circus led by a bunch of faggots. I mean we have white people worshiping Milo Yiannopoulos, the faggot Jew. Excuse my language, but that's what it is. He was giving a speech today at The Gays For Trump party which had pictures of emaciated-looking little teenage boys that were being sexualized, clearly, and everyone's cheering it on. And white people are taking pictures with this kike like he is some kind of celebrity. I'm just extremely disgusted. If you seriously call yourself pro-white and you're championing a faggot Jew, I just don't know what to do anymore. So hopefully people watching this aren't even in that camp because I don't know [she has trouble going on because of disgust and the video is stopped and resumed later].
Here's how you know the Alt-Right is run by Jews and the Flat-earther movement isn't. We got Hillary Clinton to talk about us and the Flat-earthers are still putting up flyers on telephone polls about how the kikes cut down all our sacred groves. Say what you will, kikes get shit done. But if they weren't already running the movement, they're definitely trying to co-opt it now.
- What Is The Alt-Right? Vox Day and Stefan Molyneux
- Two Pillars of the Alt Right by Ramzpaul
- Why People Love (And Hate) Donald Trump. Vox Day and Stefan Molyneux at 26:30
- Chat with Morrakiu He says the libertarian bit early on
- fashy Goyim Goddess
- What is the ‘alt-right’? A beginner’s guide by Caitlin Dickson
- https://heathenwomen.com/2016/07/20/the-bagelian-dialectic-left-vs-right/ http://www.renegadetribune.com/bagelian-dialectic-left-vs-right/
- Merchant Minute - Daily Shoah Episode 100 right after the introductory song -- by Morrakiu